Tuesday 6 April 2010

Exciting news

Well I have just received some very exciting news, but you need to keep it quiet? Can you do that?

OK, well I just received an email from a lovely man from a west African country. It seems that he made a lot of money in oil in South America. His business partner Mr Belly died after battling heart cancer for many years and he had deposited all of their money in a bank in western Africa. The man is afraid of the government taking all the money but he needs somewhere safe for it to go internationally. If I let the man transfer the USD$40 million to my bank account he'll let me keep 40 per cent! All I have to do is send all my personal details and a photograph and the money will be mine!

Finally my ship has come in and I can buy my holiday house in Port Douglas. So I may not have a lot of time to blog from now on – what with all the new purchases and money counting I'll be doing. :P
Image: www.freedigitalphotos.net/

8 comments:

  1. I say go for it! He must be a bit sad that Mr Belly died...but good on him for having initiative...and I would really like someone in the family to have a holiday house at Port Douglas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant news! Any chance he has any friends? You should start thinking about what you want to spend the money on now so you're not overwhelmed when it all gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to know that one of those 'deastest' emails has a happy ending!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah for you, and so sad about Mr Belly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! 40%! Makes you wonder why he doesn't just hire himself an international law firm and sue the African government for fraud?! Poor Mr Belly. Oh well, his loss is your gain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GO YOU!!!! hahaha, thanks for your email today and this news has completely lifted my spirits. :-)
    (but seriously - will email you tmrw)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my can't stop lmao! Don't you just love those emails?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know, Mr Belly's bad luck is my good luck. Though I have heard rumours that I'm not as special as I thought I was and that these emails have been sent to others! Shock! Outrage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I'm always thrilled to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...